Showing at the gallery August 31st - October 28th 2016
About the show
- Seeking artwork for the Bumpus Gallery’s September/October 2016 show GO FISH!
- Open to children entering the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade, one submission per child.
- Entries should be created on paper or canvas using paint, colored pencils, markers, crayons, watercolors, or other mixed media.
- Subject matter must include representation of a fish or other marine life.
- By submitting, you agree to have your child’s artwork sold at a silent auction held in Sept/Oct during the show.
- Once accepted, artwork must be framed, wired, and ready to hang.
- Total framed circumference not to exceed 60”.
- Framed artwork must be delivered to the Bumpus Gallery at the Duxbury Free Library on August 31 between 10:00 am and 11:00 am – no exceptions.
- Each work should be labeled on back with Title of work, Name of child, and Grade.
- A silent auction will be ongoing during the show for interested bidders, with a minimum of $25. Proceeds will go to the Gallery to cover costs and to the Reading Garden Entrance Project.
- Prizes: Ribbons will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and Honorable Mention.