The Helen Bumpus Gallery in collaboration with the Duxbury Free Library presents:
An Art Show for Children
Bumpus Gallery’s July/August 2017 children’s artwork show. This year’s theme is “CAMP”
- Once accepted, artwork must be framed, wired, and ready to hang. No sawtooth hangers.
- Total framed circumference not to exceed 60”.
- Framed artwork must be delivered to the Bumpus Gallery at the Duxbury Free Library on Thursday, June 29 between 10:00 am and 11:00 am – no exceptions.
- Each work should be labeled on back with Title of work, Name of child, and Grade.
- Prizes: Ribbons will be awarded to 1 st , 2 nd , 3 rd place and Honorable Mention.
- Open to children entering the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade, one submission per child.
- Entries should be created on paper or canvas using paint, colored pencils, markers, crayons, watercolors, or other mixed media.
- Subject matter must represent the camping or outdoor experience in some way.